I thought I would share these – none of the tricky ‘jedi language’ here, just the simple questions that can sometimes be profound.
I’m not sure how well they work in writing – please have a play and let me know…
For getting to the problem:
- What do you want? So what prevents you from just doing that?
For challenging negative thoughts:
- How do you know?
- What do you have to ignore in order to think that?
- Is that true? Is it really true?
- When is it not true? When is it not relevant? When is it a good thing?
For provoking realisations:
- How will you be in 10 years if you don’t change anything?
- How specifically have you failed to overcome this challenge in the past?
- What would you do if you had no problems?
- What is your unconscious ‘gut feeling’ telling you now that you are ignoring, but you will know it was right in a year from now?
- What’s the one thing you can do now, that will make all other things better/easier?